CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I ♥ Furniture Shopping!

HOW FUN!!! For the last 2 days, Isaac and I have been searching garage sales, thrift stores and the oh so wonderful clearence room at Mathis Brothers for the perfect furniture for our new house! So far, we have almost cleared the list of items that we needed! All for sickingly LOW prices! We are so proud that we found the best bargains around! We are sooooo uber excited for our big moving weekend! The only thing i need now is to find a nice crib linen set for Charlee Bean. Im looking for something yellow, so i can make her a sunflower room but all the stores have just pink and blue! Kinda frustrating but im not giving up! One other thing we're looking for is a queen size box spring for our mattress. So if anyone has an extra, or is selling one, please let me know! I will definitly keep an update on the move :)

1 comments:

Ms. Hoover said...

Just an FYI... The color yellow makes people angry.


http://www.infoplease.com/spot/colors1.html