CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

2:38 AM

Is the correct time at this moment. Once again we had Ladies Night at Costas, but this time my 2 other girlfriends from out of town were here! We almost had everyone from our group in high school here! Last night the girls met these awesome guys at Firehouse and they came dancing with us tonight, and to my house afterwards from more dancing and hanging out. We had SO MUCH FUN! I'm bummed that Isaac couldn't be here, he decided to go see the midnight showing of the new Batman movie with all his guy friends, so he isn't even home yet! I figured I'd blog here till' he gets home. I will definitely have pics up of today's festivities! Earlier today the girls and I went to the mall, Happy Hour at Islands, then to the River to take some wicked cute pictures of us all! ( Since we don't have any since high school!) Thanks guys for an AWESOME day!!


As for this waiting time, i'd like to blog about the most important girl in the world......... MY BEAN! I've noticed lately i havent blogged much about her, yet there is so much to say! First, the other night i had a meltdown because I feel like i'm always doing something other than being with Charlee. All I want is a clean house before I leave and go to the park, but as soon as the house is clean, it's time for me to go to work. I've then missed out on another day I could have spent with my sweet pea. So Isaac and I had a huge discussion (he always knows how to make everything better) And we came to the conclusion that we are going to try way harder than we have before to keep the house clean, so I don't have that anxiety anymore, and I can enjoy my time with Charlee without having to look at dirty dishes, etc. So that was great and so far, it's working :) Other than that, i'm so proud of her accomplishments so far! Every day she says or learns something new. It's so fascinating to watch her grow :) She gets so excited about everything! Her facial expressions are priceless! One thing she loves to do is read. She'll ask me to read to her sometimes for 30 minutes at a time! We have a couple of books that she likes to read over and over again. Now when I read them to her I leave words out at the end of the sentences and she fills in the correct word for me! Then we always ask her questions about the story, and where certain cheracters/objects are in the pictures. Another thing she's good at is her manners! I'm so proud that my little girl, just over a year and a half, will say please and thank you on cue. Sometimes we have to remind her, but she's good at remembering! Also the other day, i was in her way and she said " E-cuse me Mommy" !! I got SO excited! Another thing about Bean that makes my heart skip a beat is when she's calling for me in the morning. Just saying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy over again until i come get her out of bed. A while back, her favorite word was Daddy, and for a time I was sad cause I wanted her to say Mommy too :) She also gives the sweetest kisses in the world! She loves giving kisses! The other day at lunch she said, "Mommy..... hand!" When i gave her my hand, she kissed it, then said Daddy! She sees Daddy kiss my hand so she did it too! Then she'll randomly come up to us, climb on our laps and give us kisses and oopies ( hugs ). I know this all doesn't last forever, but I sure hope it does. What a sweet awesome baby girl we have. Yeah she has her bad days like all kids, but I am so proud to call her ours :) I promise I will blog more of her as new things occur, but for now, my eyes are shutting. Isaac's on his way home so i'm gonna hit the sack! Nightie Night!

0 comments: