WAAAA HOOOO!!!!!!!! Any time there is rain, I jump back in my "5 year old body" and become a child again! Needless to say, when i came home from work last night, I grabbed a cherry Popsicle, and jumped up on our back wall where I could see the storm perfectly! As a matter of fact, it was right above my head! About 10 minutes in, it started to rain. Since we don't get this much down here in the desert, I soaked up every drop that God was willing to give me! What an awesome show! Beautiful streaks of lightening, a little rumble here and there, and then he opened the super size water clouds and HUGE drops were flying everywhere!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! I wanted to wake Charlee up soooooo bad, but I knew she would just get mad at me. " You woke me up for some water? What's the matter with you!!" haha. Of course when Isaac saw what was really happening to me, my half white work blouse getting wet, he grabbed the camera!! ( silly husbands... ) He actually captured some great shots....I needed a few good ones of me! haha, here they are! I hope all of you got to experience some RAIN last night!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment