CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Been a While

Can't believe that week just flew by! Nothing really exciting happened, just worked a lot and hung out at home. This weekend was fun though! Friday morning Charlee and I went over to my mom and dad's house for a big pancake breakfast! Then my Mom took us all SHOPPING!! YEAH!
Saturday Isaac and I went to a going away party for our friend Mike! We had a GREAT time! We all sang Karaoke until about 3am! haha. It was so funny to hear the whole group singing Bohemian Rhapsody, Yellow Submarine, I'm Too Sexy, etc.
Sunday was just a chill out day. Bean had a wonderful morning at Sunday School with Nana and Grandpop, and Isaac took me out to breakfast. It was so nice to get some "us" time.
Let's see some other highlights of last week.....I became an AVON representative! I'm very excited, but I'm having a hard time getting everything off the ground I am NOT business oriented, so hopefully I'll learn the ropes here soon.
Also, Isaac and I FINALLY found a box spring for our bed!! Yes, we have been sleeping on just our mattress on the floor since we moved in last month. Now I'm starting to decorate our room and it's coming together beautifully!
So that's a wrap for now, hope you all had a great weekend!

0 comments: